Member Application

Applicant Information

Contact Information

List your educational qualifications



A Voting Member shall be one who meets the requirements of training and experience and who provides agricultural crop
consulting services to the public on a fee basis.

An independent agricultural crop consultant being one who, as an individual, derives his livelihood from offering independent,
objective, professional advice in matters relating to crop production, and who acts as a private contractor. The person must not have a conflict of interest involving agricultural consulting, the sales of products and other related services.

A voting member shall possess a four year college degree in an appropriate agricultural field and have had a minimum of four
years of reputable experience in an appropriate field of agricultural consulting, one year of which may be substituted for a
Master's degree and two years by a PhD degree. The membership committee may, at its discretion, permit the substitution of six
years of non-consulting experience in an appropriate field for two as a consultant, except that a minimum of two years as an
independent consultant is required. The membership committee may, at its discretion, admit to membership, those who have 10 or
more years of experience as agricultural consultants, provided they meet other criteria for member classification.

In addition, an applicant for membership must provide references from individuals for whom he has personally provided
consultation services and be recommended by two members in good standing. Investigation of these references should show that
these services were provided in a highly competent and professional manner. Approval will be by a quorum vote at a scheduled
meeting, or by mailed ballot.

***Submit your request for voting membership to your Regional Coordinator or current Executive Body***